Did you mean: 

Profiles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue in understanding the way the profiles work.....kindly clarify

For example

I am planning in weekly buckets

In the Planning book the bucket shows as start on MON and end on SUN ---so it is Feb14th to Feb20th

There is a requirement on Feb 16 ie wed

But the demand was shown to be falling in the previous bucket in the product view.........this issue is causing a lot of disturbance in the capacity calculation. The demands are falling in the previous bucket in the product view and resources are getting overloaded

Kindly helo me fix this

Thanks,SS

Edited by: SAPSriman on Feb 14, 2011 5:14 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This was a useful pointer for me

Thanks so much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriman,

Do you have any lead times defined in material master (MRP tabs in MM03) or you use any calendars in APO ( check product master /n/sapapo/mat1 or location master /n/sapapo/loc3 or in resource /n/sapapo/res01 - if there are any cycles or the resource is closed on few days)?

Go into product view in APO transaction /n/sapapo/rrp3, find your planned order and double click on the order. This should take you to another screen with details. In the left side pane, you should have "Operations", expand operations and go to "setup" and "Produce" operations. This should tell you on the right side when the order started, how much is the setup time and how much is production time and when it is ending. Setup times correspond to lead times and production times are actually what the system takes produce the product - the times setup in your R/3 "routing/master recipe".

Hope this helps.