Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO webgui doesn't work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

We want to activate SSO to used webgui.

I have already :

- imported certificat in the ABAP and Java stack.

- Set login/accept_sso2_ticket to 1 and login/create_sso2_ticket to 2

But when I call the Iview in the portal it always ask me my user/psswd.

When I run test in SICF on webgui it ask my logon. Is it normal?

Please can you help me to fix this issue?

Regards,

Samuel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have installed CTS+ on our Solution Manager EHP1. Now we want to create an Iview on our EPs to launch the webdynpro CTS_BROWSER on SOLMAN. So we have to trust the connection between our EHP1 (ABAP) and EP.

Soujanya certificate are in ACL and Cetificate list in the ABAP and Java stack. The user ID is the same in the 2 systems.

Regards,

Samuel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are the SOLMAN system and the Portal in the same domain ?

Do this test to find out if the problem is really SSO or elsewhere :

Connect to the Portal, authenticate yourself then change the URL in the browser to launch the SOLMAN abap URL.

Does SSO work in that case ?

When troubleshouting SSO problems, a very useful tool is httpwatch. For exemple it gives you visibility on the MYSAPSSO2 logon ticket cookie.

Regards,

Olivier

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sdebeaulieu
Participant
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your trying to establish connection between portal and ABAP system, then in Tcode strustsso2, have you imported the portal certificate? If yes, then have you selected "Add to Certificate list " and "Add to ACL" ?

Also, ensure the user with which you are trying to access the i-View in the portal exists in the ABAP backend too. The user id's need to be exactly the same in both Java and Abap stack.

Rgds,

Soujanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please can you help me to fix this issue?

You have first to explain clearly your architecture and your context that we can't guess...

What is the abap stack ? what is the java stack ? which releases ?

Do you have a portal, an ECC6 system ?

You want SSO, but between what ? which SSO ? client certificates ? spnego/Kerberos ? only sap logon ticket ?

Regards,

Olivier