cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUN IDM - GRC Integration user credentials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are integrating SUN IDM with GRC with request getting created in IDM and rest of process to happen in GRC system. I have below questions running in my mind.

1. How will the IDM gets logged onto GRC, since when I was testing the webservices in GRC it was asking for user credentials. So how to handle the user authentication when request comes form IDM into GRC through the web services.

2. What was purpose of Connector setup when the talking happens from only from IDM to GRC like sending the request and getting request status/audit trail report. Do we require to perform the feild mappings configuration in GRC for SUN IDM.

3. How about the nubering, since IDM maintain its own numbering and GRC has its own nubering for requests, so when user check the status of request what number did he need to be provided.

Please provide your valuble answers......

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

frank_bannert
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sita,

I guess you are talking about AC 5.3 as GRC is not a product.

1. This is user/pw from the AC system you need to send with the web service call from SUN to AC

2. The connector in CUP is to do the provisioning when the request has been approved. Name should be also the same in RAR to allow risk analysis.

3. The numbering is done automatically in CUP. You can set with which number it should start, but you can't influence the request number in CUP via web service.

Best,

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

Thanks for the response,

1. This is user/pw from the AC system you need to send with the web service call from SUN to AC

So, we create and provide user credentials to IDM team and they need to incorporate the user credentials when ever they are calling the web services in AC5.3 ?

For this initial communication happening, what need to be done. Setting up SAP Jco is required in this case? Do we get involved with the configuration/development activity at IDM end?

I could not find proper documentation on this, this leaves me in what amount of involvement I have to do as a SAP GRC AC5.3 consultant.

Regards......

Answers (0)