cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get batch job o/p in PDF format and automatically saved to xyz loc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Our requirement is we want output of background job in PDF format and this PDF generated should be saved in some xyz path at OS level.

Why doing this?: Business don't want hard copy o/p of some batch jobs but only want to save this output in pdf format to some OS location for future use.

We could achieve above objective by archiving method (but for some reason we cant adopt it).

So guys please propose solution in detail regarding above problem "how to get o/p in PDF format and automatically get saved to xyz location"

System : 4.0B

Database : Oracle

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Thanks guys for your invaluable advise.I asked abaper to use the above report for pdf conversion. But I have another problem that o/p of batch job should come in japanese language but when i check spool or hard copy o/p its not coming in readable form (seems something like machine language) . I dont what is the reason there must be some basis setting to get the batch job o/p in japanese language.

Please help me.

thank you

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Using the third part tool to convert the all the spool to PDF convert software (Like Zan Image printing tool Site -www.ZAN1011.com) by using the SAP S print method.

Regards

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a standard report to convert the spool request into pdf format, RSTXPDFT4 (Or 5).

Ask your ABAPer to utilize the report and develop a program to save the spool request automatically.

Regards,

Nick Loy