cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to correct the idoc

former_member223435
Participant
0 Kudos

One IDOC failed as posting date is not defined in particular segment and that date is filed by the date from date in header record.

After adding tha date in idoc, idoc proceesed and failed due to missing master data.

And this error should not occur in production as we are getting correct date in production.

Please suggest me how to correct this errors and how to post idocs?.

Please do needful.

Thanks in advance.

*PIneeder.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the idoc you are trying to post.

Did the needed data for generation of idoc maintained in ECC ?

Check the data needed for the idoc generation and maintain the same ..problem will not occur during the generation of idoc..if all the available data is maintained properly.

HTH

Rajesh

former_member223435
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh sir,

Yes i need some depth info as you suggested me, plz.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

what do u want to know more....

former_member223435
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh sir,

Yes i need some depth info as you suggested me, plz.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should probably check out the ABAP development forums.. Unless you can indicate what was the error message with which IDOC failed, it will be dififcult to help...

IDOC posting will fail if the master data is not maintained.. For example, you are posting sales order idoc for a material for which sales view does not exist.. So there are multiple of reasons due to which IDOC could fail... Further you have not even provided the IDOC type, how do you think we can provide the additional data that you are requesting?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>> Please suggest me how to correct this errors and how to post idocs?.

USE Transaction code WE19 and post the idocs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check this process:-

/people/sameer.shadab/blog/2005/07/25/reposting-idocs-instead-of-recreating--for-testing-purpose-xi

if the data are maintained properly then IDOC will not fail in prod systems.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to TCode we02 and provide values for the master record for which the IDoc is failing and then trigger it again. Or else, you can go to TCode we19 and from there also you can provide the value for master data record and then trigger it from there.

The only difference is that when you make the changes in we02, you are changing the data in the original IDoc, unlike in we19 where the changes are made in a copy of the original IDoc.

HOPE IT HELPS BUDDY

Thanks

Biswajit

Edited by: 007biswa on Feb 14, 2011 8:02 PM

former_member223435
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks alot for your reply sir, so edit in that idoc do i required idoc number?

i have to it in development system?

Regards,

PIneeder

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes u require IDOC no and using WE19 tcode u can edit the data and post it refer the step by step process i have provided to u.

still my questions remains same- if data are properly maintained then IDOC will post successfully.

chirag