cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to change bydefault checked radio button in publish award field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

when we switch to Publish Award Page , there are some radio buttons one of them is selected by default, i want to change the default radio button selection to another button.

can i do this changes from the Setup? otherwise how to do.

Thanks & Regards,

RItu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member13619
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The reason I ask this is because I do not see any radiobuttons on the award page so I do not really know what your purpose is. What do you want to activate (as you mentioned setting something on true)? If you tell me what you want to achieve I can be of better assistance and if not possible maybe advise an alternative option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your warm assistance.

What i am trying to do is , just go to any RFx--> RFx Resopses --> select a RFx response -->Simple Award --> Publish Award Page --> OK

this Publish Award Page belongs to Class ID -- rfx.RfxAwardWizard and Class Number -- 960 in RG.

this is having an Field Type --Enumeration , field ID -- PUBLISH_CHOICE for UI -- rfx.rfxawardwizard.ui.buyside.default , and Class Display Name is n/a .

For the Field Type Enumeration Display Names are - No, manually publish later and Yes, publish now and Yes, publish now and create an agreement, also having ID 0,1,2 respectively and having Display Name ID also.

now in the Publish Award Page this three Field Type having a Radio Button , when we go to the page Publish Award radio button are checked with Publish now, we are able to change the radio button to other two Field Types and procced further.

But Requirement is that , when we go to the page Publish Award radio button are checked with "No, Manually Publish later " but right now this is set with "Publish now".

and now my query is that can i do this changes with page customization , because these are radio buttons so how to do this.

also i tried with page customization but changes are not getting reflected . and in page customization there is no property for radio buttons. also class display name is "n/a" I dont now the meaning or significance of n/a.

need your help for that.

Thanks & Regards,

Ritu

former_member13619
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

What do you want to achieve meaning what do you want to switch off by default?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i want to checked one of the radio button true in Publish Award page. can we do this by setup.

also can weable to do some page customization for publish award page?

Thanks,

Ritu