cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release Discount

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

can we determined status profile by amount of discount in sales order? (condition type ZDIC)

example :

if amount of ZDIC is greater (>) than 1%, then status profile (ZRELEASE1) is activated

if amount of ZDIC is greater (>) than 2%, then status profile (ZRELEASE2) is activated

this is kind of release strategy for giving discount in sales order.

please give ur advice..

best regard,

HEndry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On going through all your old questions, it has been observed that you were habitually closing your threads without proper comments as to how your issue is resolved nor acknowledged by expressing thanks to those who have spent time.

Please develop the habit of updating the forum properly.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

i put release strategy using status profile in item cateogry. so, i have 2 item category, A and B. each item category have different status profile. then i also use 2 condition type (ZAAA and ZBBB), i put requirement routine on those condition type, ex : cond type ZAAA wont be able to input if item category not equal to A, cond type ZBBB wont be able to input if item category not equal to B. then i put user exit in MV45AFZZ to validate that amount inputed in those condition type wont exceed the limit.

to give the limit, i made Ztable

hopefuly it helps

Best Regard

Hendry

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please explain how you have solved this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is possibel only with user -exit and ,Discusses with ABAPER ,tell the Requirement ,he will able to do it.

Thanks,

venkataswamy.y