cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type discount & surcharges getting redermined Billing -> Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Gurus,

I am creating a sales document with refernce to Billing document. In the coopy control for the given source & target document, I have maintained pricing type as D for the relevant item categgory. My problem is that the system is still redetermining the discount condition types. I want to copy as it is and do not want to redetermine any of the condition types.

Kindly suggest

Regards

Ankit Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are there any scales. If yes , then yes the scales will be redetermined. May be you can go for a routine to get the scale based discounts from preceding documents for such instances.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have not maintained any pricing type in pricing procedure. Neither we are maintaining any scales in discount.

Kindly suggest some other solution

Regards

Ankit Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ankit,

can you please update what is the calculation type mainatined for Discount / surcharge condition type

Normally its Percentage, so might be base value getting changed and that is the reason it is changing value for Discount / surcharge condition type

Maintain Pricing type as G or D and check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vishal

The calculation type maintained is C and in copy control we are already using pricing type D.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem Resolved. I found out that a user exit was activated in MV45AFZB pricing type C. User exit deactivated.

Thread closed

Thank You, everybody

Regards

Ankit Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check what do you have in 'Pricing Type' in pricing procedure creation (V/08). If it has any value, you can blank it out. Then, it should be work fine...

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Mukund S