cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tririga - RFC -> SOAP (Axis) Error :"Bad envelope tag: definitions"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am trying to integrate Tririga to SAP using SAP PI and their Business Connect API.

I have setup my sceanrio (RFC -> SOAP). I am having difficulties with my SOAP (AXIS ) receiver adapter and receiving the following error message when trying to send SOAP Messages in the communication channel monitor.

"Message processing failed. Cause: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Bad envelope tag: definitions"

Does anyone have any experience of intergration with Tririga or has come across this error before?

Many thanks

Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>> Does anyone have any experience of intergration with Tririga or has come across this error before?

Yes, I worked with TRIRIGA and its Business connect API.

Question:

Why do you use SOAP Axis adapter not SOAP Adapter? Is there any reason for it?

This issue seems to be at your end not at TRIRIGA side.

Suggestion: Please specify wsdl url properly in your SOAP receiver CC. Also first import wsdl and test via XMLSPY or soapui client and see how that works. Then go for PI unit testing.

Are u using runNamedQuery? or something?

I would use PROXY to SOAP Synchronous for this.

Just my few cents.

Baskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Check this blog: /people/mohan.kumark/blog/2008/10/14/soamanager-how-to-test-service-definition-using-soamanager-transaction

Might be useful...

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi ,

>

> I am trying to integrate Tririga to SAP using SAP PI and their Business Connect API.

>

> I have setup my sceanrio (RFC -> SOAP). I am having difficulties with my SOAP (AXIS ) receiver adapter and receiving the following error message when trying to send SOAP Messages in the communication channel monitor.

>

> "Message processing failed. Cause: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Bad envelope tag: definitions"

>

> Does anyone have any experience of intergration with Tririga or has come across this error before?

>

>

> Many thanks

> Mike

Is possible that the Xi namespaces in Soap message (ns0:...) generate this error?