cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release billing block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

We have a around 700 credit memo document and all the credit memo is blocked due to billing

I know have a process to go to change mode of sales order and remove billing block from that and then save it.

But my issue is if i am going to release all the credit memo it will take a lot of time.

Can anybody help me out on this, SAP has any transaction code to release all the block in once.

Many Thanks

Regards

ajit jaiswal

0 Kudos

can anyone tell me what is the causes that issue we are currently experiencing that

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First, list out all the sales documents that needs to be removed the biiling block. This can be done by V23.

Then by MASS change you can remove the billing block from all the sales documents.

The transaction code is MASS.

Object type: BUS2032 (Sales orders)

Execute.

Select sales order header data and execute.

Copy all the sales documents and paste in the list.

Click on "Select fileds" button. A window is opened. Select the field "Billing block" in the pool and bring to 'Selection criteria' side (left side).

Continue.

Keep the new value as empty (empty refers billing block removed).

Select the column 'Billing block' and click on "Carryout mass change".

Now all the sales documents will show "empty" in billing block field.

Save.

Billing blocks are removed from the sales documents. Now you can create billing document.

Regards,

K Bharathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

You can easily do that in V.23. You can try once with couple of documents and once you become comfortable with it, you can do it for the rest, all at once.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also check V dot 23 and VKM3

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Execute V23

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi