Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have setted Up a new QAS System.

As a matter of fact I had more than 200 Req to be imported in the QAS system from DEV system.

In that case I had used the OS Level script which automatically imported all the requests in a proper sequence, But unfortunatelly it did not showed any logs from the SAP Level.

The status of the TR is still in "Ready for Import" status in the QAS queue. Can I delete the request from the queue??

Will it result in any data loss?? What are the after effects of deleting the request from the queue??

The reason why i want to delete from the queue is because I want to schedule an auto-import job and i dont want the earlier request to be imported again.

Can some1 please help me out on this.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, Now i have deleted the requests which were in the status "Ready to Import".

For starting the auto import Job do i need to delete Request which are already imported, i do not want that if i start the auto-import job the Transports are re-imported again.

Does any one knows how to start an auto-import Job which runs in every 15 mins.

Your help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Sohel

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Srikishan.

Problem solved

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What umode did you use while importing via scripts?

Also check transport request added/modified the objects or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Umode was 0123.

Former Member
0 Kudos

And yes the transport requests were imported successfully.

My query is whether deleting any request from transport queue, will have in any effect on data??

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, it wont have any impact on your data if you delete it from the queue. But this will be useful if you want to import it again or import it in any other client.