cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type with vendor in access sequence.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

I have done a new condition type ZK02, with the access-sequence ZK02. In this access sequence i have put a condition table with these fields:

Sales Organization

Material

Vendor

Region

I have created the condition record with these values:

Sales Organization: 1000

Material: XXXX

Vendor: 2100021

Region: RM

But when I create a sales order, with sales organization 1000, material XXX, Region RM and Vendor 2100021 (i put the vendor in partner table , with partner function LF VENDOR ), the condition record is not founded. If i do the analysis, SAP tells me that:

20 102 Access not made (initialized field)

Access (complete)

Field in condition table Field in document Value in doc.

Sales Organization Sales Organization 0001

Material Pricing Ref. Matl XXXX

Vendor Vendor !

Region Region RM

Pricing date 14.02.2011

Why the sistem does not find the value of the vendor?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Alba

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check in the pricing communication structure KOMKAZ if your partner function Vendor is available in KOMKAZ & KOMK. If not then you need to get this field added to the communication structure first.

Then you need to add this field in sales order user exit in MV45AFZZ in form pricing_prepare_komk.

Also add the field in the invoice exit RV60AFZZ in form pricing....._KOMK.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1190345
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alba,

The error message thrown up by the system states that the field Vendor has not been Initialized.

Now during the creation of the Sales order using VA01 you enter the Sales Order Type, the sales Organization, the DC and the Division . Using these fields along with the Customer entered during the creation of the sales order the system finds a Pricing Procedure. Now when you enter the material the system uses the same fields to initialize and find the price of the material.

But in your case as you have mentioned that one of the key fields is vendor, what the system does is that it tries to find the vendor key field from the sales order data for initialization, which I believe you must not have entered anywhere in the sales order.

Hence you have to mainatian the vendor somewhere in the sales order to be used as key field in Pricing. If vendor is not there in the Sales order then create a new field called vendor

Hope its clear,

J Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

i think the problem is the place where i put the vendor.

Is not right to put it in PARTNER table, as partner function LF VENDOR ?

Is there another field called VENDOR?

If not, how can i create it?

Thanks a lot

Alba

Former Member
0 Kudos

any solutions?

thanks..

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In access sequence, for that condition type, the respective fields does not have a value either in KOMK or KOMP. To check this, go to V/07, select that condition type, click on Access. Select the table for which you are maintaining the value in VK11 and click on Fields. Now check whether you have maintained the values correctly.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have done this thing in V/07, but in sales order ONLY field Vendor is not yet determined. Other fields yes. I think I'am wrong to put the VENDOR in sales order. Where i have to put this value? I put the vendor in Partner table , with partner function LF VENDOR . Is it right?

Thanks a lot

Alba