cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What authorization for RFC user in ERP system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GTS Experts,

I'm currently setting up the system connection between ERP and GTS. From GTS Security Guide I see that the RFC user in GTS should get authorization role /SAPSLL/LEG_RFC.

I don't find any comments about the RFC user in the feeding ERP system. What authorizations are needed there? Of course I want to avoid setting up an RFC user in ERP with SAP_ALL...

Regards,

Ulrich Meier

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ulrich,

Have you checked the Authorization Object S_RFC

Regards,

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Thanks for your input. I already found S_RFC object. I'm wondering if there is any additional object for GTS necessary that come with the SLL_PI (GTS-Plug In)

Regards,

Ulrich

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ulrich

We had the same issue since we could not give SAP_ALL. We used the most powerful RFC role avlb and found APO CIF role pretty good. However this still needs the stacking of standard customs and compliance role on it. Also in case there is something very specific for customs we may get weird errors in SM58 and hence it is really a iterative process. But yes SAP_ALL is not the solution at all..

Regards,

Manupreey

Former Member
0 Kudos

the RFC user needs to be built empirically, you can not really use the SAP standard roles. if you write me a mail at marc.gilomenatlodestonemc.com I will send you the authorization needed for Customs and compliance.

Regards

Marc

Answers (0)