AP Invoice Journal Entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

When we create AP Invoice the journal is

Purchase Credit Account Db

Vendor Cr

But For Italy regulation, we need add 2 more lines

how can we add 2 more lines in the journal from AP Invoice ?

thank you

Best Regards

JeiMing

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

my user really need to post automatic statutory accounts from AP invoice and AP Credit memo

is there any other way to do that beside activate user puchase account ? because we can not activate this function anymore

may be there's a way to add GL account determination or may be we can create a journal template that automatic posting every time we create AP invoice and AP Credit Memo with the transaction amount ?

Please kindly help me

Thank You

Best Regards

JeiMing

K_Pauquet
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi JeiMing,

I'm afraid there's nothing you can do in the core application. You'd need to re-implement with the proper settings.

You could try to write an add-on yourself or post a thread here:

SAP Business One Partner Solutions (Add-ons)

All the best,

Kerstin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

Please kindly help

I want to change GL determination for AP reserve Invoice, usually GL determination for AP Invoice is

Purchase Credit Account (Db)

Vendor (Cr)

now for Italy regulation, we should add 2 more lines in the JE posted from AP reserve Invoice, so the journal to be :

Purchase Credit Account (Db)

Vendor (Cr)

COGS (Db)

Variance of Stock (Cr)

How can I put COGS and Variance of stock account in GL determination,

so they can included in the JE automatic posted from AP reserve Invoice ?

Thank You for your help

Best Regards

JeiMing

K_Pauquet
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi JeiMing,

in Italy it is customary to use the purchasing account system. This is one of the fundamental settings in the application & part of the basic initialisation. You will need to activate the functionality before any postings take place. Once a journal exists, the status is blocked, meaning you cannot change it anymore.

In a new database you can activate the functionality under Administration -> System Initialisation -> Company Details -> Basic Initialisation -> mark the checkbox 'Use purchase accounts posting system'.

All the best,

Kerstin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, this is that we need, but unfortunately we can not back to the new database, our operation have run more than 2 years

anyway Thank You Kerstin

Best regards

JeiMing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

my user really need to post automatic statutory accounts from AP invoice and AP Credit memo

is there any other way to do that beside activate user puchase account ? because we can not activate this function anymore

may be there's a way to add GL account determination or may be we can create a journal template that automatic posting every time we create AP invoice and AP Credit Memo with the transaction amount ?

Please kindly help me

Thank You

Best Regards

JeiMing

jitin_chawla
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once the Invoice is added and a JE is created for the same, there is no possibility to add new rows to the entered JE.

However, you need to update us with the rows/account which needs to be added to the JE and a workaround to add them in the AP Invoice before the document is added into the database can be checked so that the JE reflects the rows which the user wants.

Kind Regards,

Jitin

SAP Business One Forum Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jitin

I mean, I want to change GL determination for AP Invoice, usually GL determination for AP Invoice is

Vendor Cr

now for Italy regulation, we should add 2 more lines in the JE posted from AP Invoice, so the journal to be :

Vendor Cr

COGS Db

Variance of Stock Cr

How can I put COGS and Variance of stock account in GL determination, so they can included in the JE automatic posted from AP Invoice ?

Thank You for your help

Best Regards

JeiMing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.....

Which two lines you want to add?

Regards,

Rahul