cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to communicate component to componet jn java webdynpro of NWDS 7.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

I want to communicate component to component in java webdynpro in environment of SAP NWDS 7.2

I could able to communicate one directional way but while i am using Back word directional , its showing the

Life cycle error ,

Explain.

DC-XYZ

Comp-AB.

COMP-CD.

I am able to communicate AB to CD using USED COMP Methodology but While i am communicating CD to AB ,Its showing Life cycle error.

Please suggest me ,How to proceed this scenario .

Thanks

Sudhir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

Web Dynpro architecture does not allow a cyclic dependency i.e. any usage set cannot form a cycle or in case of two components the dependency cannot be bi-directional, it can only be uni-directional.

Examples:

i) Component A uses Component B -> allowed

ii) Component A uses Component B and Component B uses Component A -> not allowed

iii) Component A uses Component B, Component B uses Component C -> allowed

iv) Component A uses Component B, Component A uses Component C -> allowed

v) Component A uses Component B, Component B uses Component C and Component C uses Component A -> not allowed

Hope this clarifies you.

Kind Regards,

Nitin

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its one way direction but need to set default fire plug each of the page

0 Kudos

Try create a node (N) in the InterfaceController off the Component (A) that you nead to get and pass to de another Component (B). Then, map this node N to your Component A.

In the code, make a routine that popule this node. So, in the Component B, create the IntefaceController off the Component A in the Diagram (Used Web Dynpro Components).

Map you node N to the Controller of the Component B. The data is here.

Sorry for the bad english...

Best regards,

Ana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Calling of components which forms a loop is not allowed by webdynpro i.e it is unidirectional.