cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding messages sent through ABAP proxy in the source system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a Proxy to HTTP scenario, wherein the messages are landing up in error at reciever for some value in the payload.

I tried to look for the messages in XI, hwever they have been successful thru it and are deleted now.

Also I tried to look for the messages in the sender R/3 system in SXI_MONITOR, hwever i dont have the access to this tcode there.

Is there any other way these messages can be looked for in the R/3 system?

Regards,

Diptee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need role SAP_XI_MONITOR_ABAP in R/3 system. SAP_ALL does not include this role.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I could not find the messages in the source system, they seem to have got deleted (as they are old).

Also i was trying to achieve the requried in the production environment, and so needed to know if the messages can be looked for by any means other than the report 'Monitor for Processes XML messages'.

Thanks a lot.

regards,

Diptee

0 Kudos

HI,

You can try using SXMB_MONI and then click on 'Monitor for Processed XML Messages' Sometime basis does not give access to sxi_monitor T-code.

/Adi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We do not have access to Message Monitor even via SXMB_MONI.

Also i could not really understand the blog.

Regards,

Diptee

deepak_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check this blog link : /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

hope this help.

Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos