cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating repair sales order with referance to return order .

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am creating return sales order with reference to sales order .

after repair we maintain repair charge in particular condition with VK11 .

& then create repair sales order with reference to return sales order .

it's working fine

but my problem is that

when I am copy from return sales order that time all the condition copy which are in return sales order.

But

repair charge condition which are specially created for the repair that not automatically pick up.

suppose I am created this condition manually then it should be pick up & for getting the values I have to click on

"Activate" button.

so

please suggest me the way so that this repair charge condition pick up automatically instead of selecting manually.

& also value also come automatically when I am copy from Return sales order.

thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sudhir,

The copy control setting depends on your requirement. The setting that is most relevant for you is "Pricing Type" (Copy control Item Level). Probably right now you may have a 😧 Copy pricing elements unchanged. In this setting you copy all similar elements from your reference document unchanged. So, if you don't have a Repair charge condition type (is this a surcharge?) in your reference document, then you won't have it in your New Sales Order either.

RECOMMENDATIONS:

Option 1: If you have all condition types determined via condition records (and you don't expect price changes over short-periods of time), you can also use B: Carry out new pricing. This way, your repair condition will also be detected from re-pricing condition technique, provided that this is maintained via condition records of course.

Option 2: If you have manual conditions previously input from the reference sales order, then you must use C: Copy manual pricing elements and redetermine the others.

NOTE: Another setting to watch out also in combination with this is whether in Copy control Header Level, your pricing procedure is carried over (example: data transfer Routine 052), or is re-determined. If you will use a new pricing procedure in the target document, then make sure it is re-determined via the appropriate data transfer routine applicable to your requirements. If not, then Data Transfer Routine 052 should be ok.

Please test and let me know if this helps you,

Eva

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you Eva

As per your suggestion I am trying all the option but I didn't get the condition in new pricing procedure(repair pricing procedure) .

My requirement is that when after copy I want repair charge condition automatically rather than maintain manually.

But this condition is not in my source document that's why after copy it will not display .

so please tell me the way so that ,

my all condition are copy from source document with new condition repair charges .

Former Member
0 Kudos

while creating repair sales order with reference to return sale order .

there is service charge condition which carry the charges for repair.

but when I copy my repair sales order with reference to return order I didn't get this repair charges condition(maintain trough vk11) .

so

please tell me the way so that all other condition & also repair charge condition automatically comes in repair sales order.

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sulphir,

You should maintain copy controls from sales order to sales order.

Best Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you ,

But I didn't know the setting

please help me .

after copy I get all the data but I didn't get the that Repair condition because

It is not maintain in the previous sales order .

but while creating repair sales order I want this condition automatically including previous all condition.

thank you.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sudhir you can get pricing condition from previous document by copy control in transaction VTAA. You can get header level and item level data from any previous document by maintaining this copy control but you can,t enter any condition in previous document which was made before.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks moazzamjii

Actually I got all condition which I am maintain for return sales order (return sales order- repair sales order ).

but

My requirement is that "I also want to Add repair charge condition with this" .

so please tell me solution

thank you .