cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in SMQ2 - SRM Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done basic config steps in SRM & ECC as per SRM Config guide.

When i checked in SMQ2 in SRM system, for Queue - R3AI_DNL_CUST_PROD1, status is in SYSFAIL, on double clicking,i am getting the error as *Immport of material type into hierarchy TEST not p ossible (note 432339)

Message no. SR053*

Can anybody help me to resolve this issue ?

Regds,

CB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In transaction COMM_PRAPPLCAT, you specify that the hierarchy specified in the error message is to be used for application 'Purchasing' (02). This means that the material groups would be created in this hierarchy. Delete this setting in Transaction COMM_PRAPPLCAT. If hierarchy R3MATCLASS already exists, assign hierarchy R3MATCLASS to application 'Purchasing'. Then the material groups are created in hierarchy R3MATCLASS.

If you want to import the material groups into the hierarchy specified in the error message, you can also keep this hierarchy assigned to application 'Purchasing' and deactivate the error message. Error message "Import of material types into hierarchy &1 not possible". You can do this in Customizing under 'Customer Relationship Management -> Master data -> Basic settings -> Define system message characteristics'.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Thanks.

I have checked note # 432339, but in COMM_PRAPPLCAT T Code, against Product i have entered R3PRODSTYP. But when i select Assgmt per Product Type for Application 'Product' (2nd node), system is throwing a pop up SRM : SAP system message: Work process restarted ; session terminated.

How to resolve this ?

regds,

CB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What are you seeing in COMM_HIERARCHY currently? Are you not seeing the Heirarchy id R3MATCLASS and R3PRODSTYP?

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Thanks.

I have created both R3MATCLASS & R3PRODSTYP and under R3MATCLASS all my Material groups have been copied, where as under R3PRODSTYP nothing has been copied.

Regds,

CB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you manually create R3MATCLASS? It should have been created automatically through Middleware settings. What are you seeing in COMMPR01?

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no values in commpr01. I tried with all the combination.

regds,

CB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl check if you have followed all the steps mentioned here. /people/marcin.gajewski/blog/2007/02/05/how-to-replicate-material-master-from-r3-to-srm

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nikhil,

Actually i have done all the config steps as per this doc only. Everything was fine till step no 7, at step 8 only 'DNL_CUST_PROD0' & 'DNL_CUST_SRVMAS' objects were in green colour, where as remaining 'DNL_CUST_BASIS3' & 'DNL_CUST_PROD1' were still in running status.... and I am able to replicate all material groups from ECC but in commpr0, no values were replicated.

How to resolve this ?

regds,

CB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you let me know the content of CRMPRLS table entry in your ECC system?

Also can you tell me the error message you see in the queues.

Regards,

Nikhil

Edited by: Nikhil RGupta on Feb 16, 2011 11:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ECC, we have entry of R3 system : 800 EH4CLNT800 4B09294D8AED3833E1000000C0A8648B

and the error in SMQ2 is against queue - 'R3AI_DNL_CUST_PROD1' we are getting error as 'Immport of material type into hierarchy TEST not p ossible (note 432339)

Message no. SR053".

regds,

CB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CB,

The issue is caused because you are creating your own hierarchy under COMM_HIERARCHY. Kindly delete the hierarchy you have created and then follow the steps in the blog.

The middleware settings will automatically create a hierarchy under which all your product categories will be replicated.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Nikhil, Thanks.

I deleted & again tried to replicate.This time i got all the Material types into SRM, but there is no product Category. when i chkd in comm_hierarchy i can see all the prod type , but not the prod cat. But when i see in R3AM1, both 'DNL_CUST_PROD0' & 'DNL_CUST_PROD1' were in green status & 'MATERIAL' queue is in yellow status.

And when i chkd in SMW01 for Bdoc- PRODUCT_MAT, its showing error message as "Category for material group 017 does not exist".

Regds,

CB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CB,

Assign hierarchy R3MATCLASS to application 'Purchasing'. Then the material groups are created in hierarchy R3MATCLASS.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

thanks a lot.

I deleted everything & recreated again. Now it seems all material type & material groups were replicated.

I have some other issue, so creating a new thread,

pls help

regds,

CB

Former Member
0 Kudos

have this erro too in smq2 in the status this error appeared 

The current application triggered a termination wi th a short dump.

Message no. SR053

(SYSFALL)

durring replicate material gorup in srm one client scenario

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have this erro too in smq2 in the status this error appeared

The current application triggered a termination wi th a short dump.

Message no. SR053

(SYSFALL)

durring replicate material gorup in srm one client scenario