cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still Being Processed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did a return sales order and delivered goods, goods receipt, FOC delivery, picking, delivery...

But the status in the return sales order still shows "being processed".

(Delivery status is Fully Delivered).

I suppose we do not bill the customer again, what would be a proper work around for this?

Please advice. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This could be the issue with VBUK/P table updation...plz check for correct status and workaround would be simply go to the change mode of the sales order and save..

Sastry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Go to vov7 check the completion rule if B is there same thing has to be there in copy controle VTLA .and check the document flow.

Thanks,

venkatraswamy.y

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did a return sales order and delivered goods, goods receipt, FOC delivery, picking, delivery

-this is wrong you should do the billing of the return order otherwise it system will nto update the status of the order.

foc subsequent delivery is other issue then your updation issue

*I suppose *

please,

be definite do not suppose

-so first create the invoice of the return order & then do the subsequent delivery and make clear what your busibness process is asking for.

Revert if Helpful

Mohit Singh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The status of credit note and the subsequent accounting document should be "Cleared". Then you check the status of return order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I need to add one thing to the above. You said you think you do not bill again? Actually you do in a way either in the form of a debit or credit memo. This is considered billing.

once these documents are fully processed then hopefully it will be completed and cleared. If not update the forum.