cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESR content for SNC 7.0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are upgrading our SCM system from 5.0 to 7.0 version which includes the upgrade of ICH 5.0 module to SNC 7.0.

We have multiple PI interfaces which are used to transfer data between various ECC systems and SAP ICH(SCM 5.0 system).

All these interfaces are using the standard SAP SCM 5.0 XI content.

Since our SCM system is now being upgraded, we have to import the PI content relevant to SNC 7.0.

We could find the following SWCVs content in service market place.

1. SCM 7.0

2 . SNC 7.0

3. ESM SNC7.0

We have tried by importing the SCM 7.0 content and didnu2019t find the field changes mentioned in the SAP release document for proxies after upgrade.

Could anyone please suggest which content has to be imported and used in this case.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagruthi,

In my openion Fields are at minute level with respective to ESR Content, If you are couldn't find the relevant fields in Data Type, I request to check the ESR Content release with respective to latest SP level. These minute changes are updated with ESR content SP level.

Check [ES Work Place|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/bpx/esworkplace], Service Interfaces and see your required fields are available in data type.

Check for any relevant corrections in Service Market Place.

Regards

Praveen K

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jagruthi ,

I have the similar requirement . SNC upgrade from 5.1 to 7.0 . In the ESR , I have SWCV SNC 5.1 and the contents are used in different Interfaces. What all needs to be done in PI point of view during /after the upgrade .

Regards,

Vishnu

0 Kudos

How did the issue got resolved! Looking for Suggestion.. Did you import SNC 7.0 SWC & then did it resolve the issue or anything else?

- $andeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jagruthi,

Please verify if SCM 7.0 is available in SLD as well. If its not available have the Basis team import it and then do SLD cache refresh in IR....

Similarly, try cache refresh and restart ESR (Its not required generally, but give it a try)

btw, what is the PI version?

Venkat