Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third party scenarioUnless & until invoice verification is done than system

former_member696123
Participant
0 Kudos

In Third Party scenario :

1. In third party scenario Vendor supplies the Material to the customer & Vendor sends the copy of invoice to the company. After the company did the invoice verification by using the T.code : MIRO. once this part is over than company create the invoice to the customer.

" My requirement is, Unless & until invoice verification is done than system is not allow to create the invoice to the customer"

How is to control & what are the configuration is required to met the full fil the condition

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes, ideally in third party sales when vendor supplies the material directly at customer end, then once the vendor invoice is done, then only customer billing should happen.

You have maintain following gcustomization setting;

SPRO>>Sales and Distribution>>Sales>>Sales Documents>>Sales Document Item>>Define Item Categories

Third party item category is TAS, select it and under Business Data Tab, you must maintain billing relevance as F.

Also make sure items relevant for delivery check box must be unticked in both item category and schedule line category.

Once this is done, you can find the list of sales due for billing for which invoices are done under transcation VF04 under order releated billing.

BR,

Tushar

former_member696123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

Thanks a lot !!! for given a valueable time!!. My question how the system is comes to know wheterher invoice verifaction is done or not. If i tried to create the invoice to customer system should be given the error message.

IF invoice verification is not done!!!

Is there any status get set at order label.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Once you have set the blilling relevance to F (order-related billing on the basis of the invoice quantity), the system does not include the order in the billing due list (VF04) until an invoice from the vendor has been received and processed by the purchasing department.

Yes also, if your billing relevance is F and you try to do billing to customer without carrying out vendor invoice, then you will get error message number VF032 No billing documents were generated. See log with error log as No open billing quantity has been determined message number VF147 and hence you cannot do customer billing.

Every time your vendor invoice is received, a customer invoice is created for the quantity in the vendor invoice and the order will be considered fully invoiced unless further vendor invoice is recieved.

BR,

Tushar

Edited by: Tushar Patankar on Feb 15, 2011 11:47 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member696123
Participant
0 Kudos

i m satisfied with answer

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In t.code VOV7, for third party item category, keep the value F in the billing relevance field and check.

Regards,