cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scenario SAP xMII 11.5 connecting PCo 2.1 for OPC DA / HDA TagQuery!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

someone has already implemented the scenario SAP xMII 11.5 with SAP PCo 2.1 for OPC DA / HDA TagQuery?

I think it should cause no problems. I try the UDC Connector on SAP MII 12.1 -> SAP PCo 2.1 and it works like a

charm.

Thank you.

Pedro Iglesias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

In theory you can make this connection with ease. In the PCO - Agent Instance Configuration, tab tag query you must select the option Legacy. In MII you configure a data server UDC to server PCO and to port nominated for the Legacy. Use a Tag Query to connecting with this data server and everything should work perfectly.

I have used this scenario to 12.1 version.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marcelo,

thanks for your answer. I have also this done with xMII 12.0, MII 12.1 and MII 12.2. My question is if somebody has this done

with xMII 11.5 and had no problems. From the tecnical side, it will be make no problems, but the real world is a little bit different...

BR

Pedro Iglesias

erik_schrampf
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Pedro,

I made a UDC connection in 11.5 to a PCo 2.1 Agent and it worked fine. So it should work just make sure you check the Legacy flag like Marcelo noted. I did some tests and was able to get a History, Current, History Event and Taglist query to work fine. I did not do an in depth test to test all scenarios but don't see any reason why it wouldn't.

Good Luck,

Erik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Erik,

thank you. That is the answer that I have expected.

BR

Pedro

Answers (0)