cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to do the stock postings at MB1C.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am entangled into a situation & I hope that the forum will let me out of this hurdle. My problem is this that I am not able to do the stock posting at MB1C because of the reason as follows :

- Posting only possible in periods 2011/02 & 2011/01 in company code.-

This is the error log at my status bar but I must tell you that the period maintained under MMPV trx. code is this month itself i.e. february 2011 or 02/2011. I went through the available document reports on the internet, there I found the advice to check the OB52. But there also I had maintained the posting period variant with the period of february only. Now kindly tell me how I will post the stock initially at unrestricted storage area of the company plant.

Thanks & regards,

M.S.Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check what will be your posting dates in MB1C ? Check posting periods for company code in OMSY ?

Check period also in OB52 for company code account types - A,D,K,M,S and also "+".

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked with all of the options suggested by you. I had checked in OMSY & had checked that the date is for period 02/2011. And as I maintained that MMPV shows me the existence of the aforesaid period & we use to maintain OMSY through MMPV. Apart from this the posting dates maintained at MB1C are current dates itself i.e. 12.02.2011.

Hence kindly suggest me something else.

With regards,

M.S.Kumar.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to material master, key in that material code for which, you have executed MB1C, select Accounting1 view and check what system is showing for the field "Current period".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had gone to the material master display view as per your suggestion & had found the current date at the accounting 1 tab of the material under consideration as the current period itself i.e. 02/2011 (feb2011). Now what to do?

Thanks & regards,

M.S.Kumar.