cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing entries in table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

a colleague of mine had the problem that he passed an internal table to an Adobe form and when testing the form, the first two entries were missing.

He bypassed the problem via creating two dummy entries, but of course, this can't be the final solution ....

I was not able to reproduce this behaviour, so I wanted to ask, if anyone experienced this behaviour and knows how to avoid it.

Thanks and best regards,

Marc

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

If this is a simple table from sorce to the adobe form, technically there shouldn't be any pitfall as that is just a data binding, from the data source if you just drag and drop that internal table to the form you can see the structure and binding.

there is a chance for such issue if its some sort of 2 different tables with unique keys and in the form context they are nested with where condition in such scenario if some records in either of them have no cascading relationship with the key field.

Does this give you some insight, let me know with your soruce and form table structures may be there is a dependecy how it is designed.

Cheers,

Sai