Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cross company

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I wish to confirm the following:

1. as Sales Area can only belong (thus assigned) to 1 company code (cocode) only, Div 1 of cocode 1 cannot be used in cocode 2. Likewise, Distribution channel DC 1 of cocode 1 cannot be used in cocode 2.

For example : Plant can be dependent on (thus assigned to) the DC within the sales organization. But plant 1 in cocode 1 cannot be dependent on DC 2 of cocode 2. Likewise, the Div.

2. Sales doc can only be assigned to 1 Sales Area, thus, its not possible to create sales doc for Sales Area of other cocodes.

3. Cross company sales is when : Plant1 of cocode 1 is assigned to Sales Org 2 + DC 2 of cocode 2. The DC is a must here.

regards

M Russo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please help .

I really need to clarify for cross company sales,

is it right to say Sales Org of company code 1 + Distribution Channel of same cocode is assigned to the plant of the other cocode ?

In this case, is it a Must to use the Distribution channel such that without it, the statement would be wrong as

in cross company sales, Sales Org of cocode 1 cannot be assigned to plant of other cocode?

By the same token, am i right to say the Distribution channel involved Has to be same cocode as the Sales Org of cocode 1 as DC is tied to Sales Org.

The plant cannot be assigned to Sales Org directly and Must use the DC right even for intra-company (not inter-) scenario right?

Have a nice day.

M Russo

Former Member
0 Kudos
  • bump * pls