cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LST CST IN CIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have defined ZTAXIN and assigned to country. later maintained tax codes A0 Output nill tax, A1 input nill tax and left feilds blank . Then created condition records for BED, AED and LST, CST. Factory and depot plants are in maharashtra, so LST has to apply. Created sales order. But in sales order BED,AED are copied but LST condition record is not copied (hope LST will apply since both plants in same location). Maintained chapterid for material also.

Another important one after savingcondition record for LST(vk11) following message displayed

Many condition records search will be difficult. (mentioned message briefly)

But i have maintained one condition record only for Material/customer specific for LST.

Can any body solve this problem where i made mistake

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi

> Have defined ZTAXIN and assigned to country. later maintained tax codes A0 Output nill tax, A1 input nill tax and left feilds blank . Then created condition records for BED, AED and LST, CST. Factory and depot plants are in maharashtra, so LST has to apply. Created sales order. But in sales order BED,AED are copied but LST condition record is not copied (hope LST will apply since both plants in same location). Maintained chapterid for material also.

>

> Another important one after savingcondition record for LST(vk11) following message displayed

> Many condition records search will be difficult. (mentioned message briefly)

> But i have maintained one condition record only for Material/customer specific for LST.

>

> Can any body solve this problem where i made mistake

>

> Regards

Adding to replies,

Delete existing condition record,

Maintain condition record for LST condition type with key combinaton(country/plant/region)using VK11,also enter

appropriate output tax code,

region should be same as maintained in customer master.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Normally for CST or VAT you have to use the table which contains the below fields

Country/Plant region/Region/customer Tax classification/Material Tax classification.

You have to assign the table which contains the above fields to your access sequence and then this AS should be assigned to your condition types of CST & VAT.

If you maintain the condition records as Customer/Material specific then you have maintain a huge number of condition records. So maintain the condition records with the fields mentioned above

regards

Prashanth

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VA02, key in the sale order and execute. There go to item condition tab and click on Analysis button and again click on LST condition type so that system will tell you why it is not flowing. You have to maintain for the given combination.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi