cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Web Services

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am going to fetch data from Data Dictionary through Web Services and then push this data into XI. What we thought is that we will write a Java program which will call the Webservice methods to fetch data and will push the data into XI but we are not sure about how to implement that.

<b>Can anybody give better solution?Is there any XI way? If yes, then please tell how and please elaborate...</b>

Thanks in advance,

Sugata

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sugata,

Check ur mail, i have sent the documents.

Regards

Neetu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please send me the same to shekhar_11mis@yahoo.co.in

Thanks ,

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sugata,

Assuming that the WSDL format that you are pushing into XI (from the websevice) will already have the data that the webservice has retrieved from the data dictionary....

...please explain why exactly you want to push the data into XI? As in, XI is basically a middleware which can pass data from one system to another. So, if you are pulling data from a data dictionary using a webservice and then pushing it to some place, you should be sure of the target system.

Regards,

Sushumna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sugata,

If u send me ur mail id, i can send u a few documents on web services

Regards

Neetu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neetu,

My mail ID is,

sugata_from_uit@yahoo.co.in

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neetu,

Please send me documents related to webservices on my mail id pratibha_tiwari@infosys.com

Thanks in advance.

Pratibha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pratibha and Sekhar,

I shall fwd. those docs to both of you,but those are kept in my personal( yahoo ) id, and yahoo is not accessible from here.Tomorrow morning I shall send you the same.

Sugata