cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Sourcing Cockpit for processing Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a shopping cart in SRM 7.0 Classic scenario. The SC is in Purchser List (sourcing). When I select the SC and click NEXT, I am getting an error message :" Requisition can not be opened in Edit mode". I have enabled "Sourcing Always carried out" for all material groups in customizing. I have all roles and even SAP_ALL.

Any help appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

are you trying to edit the shopping cart item in the cockpit?

can you recreate the issue?

SRM 700 onwards you can not edit the cart and simply BUYER can enter vendor / price or propose source of supply.

What action buyer is doing on the cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

This error is displayed when I select the SC and click NEXT. The SC is not available in the next screen to assign source of supply as I get this error message "Requisition can not be opened in edit mode".

thanks,

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If it is an one incident, request the buyer to COMPLETE the item after taking approval from REQUESTER.

There may be some data issue with the cart . if you recreate the issue , you can fix it. but some times rare occasions you may not recreate the issue.

if it is isolate incident , request the to close this sc item and create a new one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

One thing you can check is to see if the SC is locked. You can try SM12 to verify.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jay, No it is not locked.

thanks,

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you happen to know the message class and ID of the error message?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I do not know the error message and message class. This error is not logged in RZ20.

thanks,