cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Test scripts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Does anyone have SAP SD Test scripts for Sales orders, delivery and contracts. Please help me on the same.

Thanks,

Debarshi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Test scrips for different companies and different scenarios will be different. Are you asking to give you just the template or the whole test scrips.

Whole test scrips are immpossible to give as it goes with the details of sales doc type, sales area, customer, material, pricing, plant, shipping point, routs, output types to name a few.

But the basic cycle for SD remains the same.

Sales Cycle

Sales order (VA01), item cat TAN >> Delivery (VL01N) >> Trasfer Order LT03 >> Shipping (VT01N) >> Billing (VF01)

Third Party

Sales order (VA01), item cat TAS >> Purchase Req >> Purchase Order (ME21N) >> Goods Receipt (if there) (MIGO) >> Invoice Verification (MIRO) >> Billing (VF01)

STO

Purchase Order (ME21N) >> Delivery (VL10B) >> Goods Receipt (MIGO)

There are may scenarios like this and these are some of the common stuff.

If you planning to create a test script, then, for the templates you can search google and you will get a lot of them...You are using this to learn yourself, then google. You will get many documents that guides thru.

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Mukund

Edited by: MukundHS on Feb 12, 2011 1:43 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukund,

Thanks for the points given by you. It helped me get a basic idea on the test script flow which you mentioned.

However, if you are having any complete test script on Sales Order & Delivery please pass on Text Removed

Regards,

Debarshi

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Feb 13, 2011 11:48 AM Please dont ask to share any SAP related information to personal id which is against the forum rules