cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD Data Supplier User is locked at regular intervals

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sirs,

I have a Webdynpro application using two JCO connections to the backend to fetch data. One day it just stopped working. After some searching I found out that my SLD Data Supplier user was locked in the UME, due to too many failed logins.

When I unlocked this user everything worked again. Next morning when trying the application, the SLD Data supplier user was once more locked. If I lock it up it works, but it stops working again at fairly regular intervall (due to too many failed logins).

The time it stops seems to be 15 minutes over each hour; however sometimes it seems to work for more than an hour some times less. This makes me belive that there is some kind of regular job which mess it up.

Below is an extraction on what is going on in the logs around the time it stops working.

I know others have had these kinds of error messages in conjunction with XI, but did not find a solution of the forum with fits me.

Any hint on how I can solve the problem, or find out why the user gets locked is appriciated :=)

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.DefaultRequestHandler.handleRequest(JCO.Function function) anonimus J2EE_GUEST host.domain.com Server 0 XX_XXXXX

Error 13:15:02:775 /System/Server 08/01/2006 java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine anonimus J2EE_GUEST host.domain.com Server 0 XX_XXXXX

Error 13:15:02:775 /System/Server 08/01/2006 java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine anonimus J2EE_GUEST host.domain.com Server 0 XX_XXXXX

Error 13:15:02:774 n/a 08/01/2006 Thrown: om.sap.mw.jco.JCO$J2EEAbapException: (126) SLD_CLIENT_EXCEPTION: AbapSLDRequestHandler.ping(): server connection *** failed *** on Tue Aug 01 13:15:02 CEST 2006 at com.sap.lcrabapapi.util.AbapSLDRequestHandler.raiseAbapException(AbapSLDRequestHandler.java:4184)... [see details]

com.sap.lcrabapapi.ejb.AbapSLDRequestBean sap.com/com.sap.lcrabapapi J2EE_GUEST host.domain.com Server 0 XX_XXXXX

Error 13:15:02:771 /Applications/SLD 08/01/2006 Caught a JCO.J2EEAbapException while processing a JCO request. Check the RFC engine for sanity and check your server logs and traces for more information.

com.sap.lcrabapapi.ejb.AbapSLDRequestBean sap.com/com.sap.lcrabapapi J2EE_GUEST host.domain.com Server 0 XX_XXXXX

Error 13:15:02:771 /Applications/SLD 08/01/2006 Caught a JCO.J2EEAbapException while processing a JCO request. Check the RFC engine for sanity and check your server logs and traces for more information.

Error 13:15:02:767 /System/Server 08/01/2006 User J2EE_GUEST, IP address

Error processing an HTTP request. Http error [401] will be returned. The error is [Access Denied.No details available].

com.sap.engine.services.httpserver n/a J2EE_GUEST host.domain.cp, Server 0 XX_XXXXX

Error 13:15:02:742 /System/Server 08/01/2006 User J2EE_GUEST, IP address

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Did you solev your issue ,I am also facing the same one ,Please help me to fix it .

Any help would be highly appreciated

0 Kudos

Hi Jørgen,

This problem must be due to the user being entered with an incorrect password in one of your systems which accesses XI. I'm afraid the only way to find it is to go through all your systems' RFC destinations, transaction SLDAPICUST, and anywhere else the user info might be entered.

I would normally recommend creating a separate user for each system accessing XI, so that in cases like this it is far easier to narrow down the search.

Regards,

Thorsten