cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing exchange rate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In copy controls from delivery to invoice there is one field " Pricing exhange rate type" having the enteries as

A Copy from sales order

B Price exchange rate = Accouting rate

C Exchange rate determination according to billing date

D Exchange rate determination according to pricing date

E Exchange rate determination according to current date

F Exch.rate determination accord.to date of services rendered

While the siginificance of the fieild and the allowed enteries is clear, my question is that what does the option B =Pricing exchange rate= Accounting rate actually signify. If this option is selected than which dates exchage rate or what exchange rate the system will consider.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally, when you create any billing document in foreign currency, at item level, you can see a field KURSK from VBRP which would be copied from sale order field CMKUA in table VBAP.

This is based on the assumption that your copy control for Pricing Exchange Rate Type is blank. On the other hand, as per your question, if you maintain "B", then whatever exchange rate maintained in ob08 will be copied to billing for item level also.

As you would be aware, exchange rate from ob08 will be copied to billing at header level.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If I choose B, then which dates exchange rate would be copied as this feild is particularly used for selection of date of exchange rate. For the type of exchange rate, If I have already applied sap note 22781 so that exchange rate type for accounting is picked from customer master. In my case it is B.

So exactly which dates exchange rate would be applied if I select the option B.

Answers (0)