cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kanban replenishment with WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using Kanban replenishment with strategy stock transfer from a WM managed storage location(strategy 0006).If I put the Kanban status to empty,I am able to generate Transfer requirement.I converted the TR to TO and confirmed the TO.I am able to move the stock from say storage type R01 to 150, but the stock transfer was not happening from the WM storage location to Kanban storage location.I had maintained supply area and control cycle.Also in WM -PP interface ,for Kanban WM movement type 350 was assigned to ware house and storage type.Also maintained storage location control in WM ,for the ware house and storage type(150) and kanban storage location IM movement type 311 is assigned.Combine post.changes is unchecked.What are the other settings to be made to have automatic transfer with mvt type 311 as soon as TO is confirmed?

Thanks

jay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also you can try the following

1>Within this customizing, there is the option to notify an user id that the goods movement has failed. If you have set up the mail control then you can check at the mailbox if there is any mail explaining why the goods movement has failed

2>check transaction SMQ1 under queue name WMIM* to see if there are any blocked queues. If there are any failed processes, these can be cleared from the blocked queue in transaction SMQ1. (this is because many subsequent processes in WM like auto TO creation is controlled by qrfc and if the rfc queue is blocked the subsequent process will not occur)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have the combine posting change check box not maintained, then when the TO is confirmed the posting change should happen automatically.

I hope you have the IM storage location (the receiving sloc) maintained in the fourth column in the sloc control for wh config node.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same requirement, could you please let me know what settings did u apply?

Thanks in advance.