cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Printing Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP experts,

I have come up with a situation of error in printing. On the print command with any Sales documents, it is issuing wrong number of copies,

1. The user have tried with different user ids and observed the same problem.

2. Tried different local printer. (printer located at X, Y, Z say)

3. For SO &Delv, if he selects two copies, it will print out 4 copies, if select 3 copies, it will print out 9 copies.

User specific settings are in place. Please suggest , where is it going wrong and causing the error.

Awaiting for the replies.

Thanks in advance for all your valuable inputs.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dharmendra

Please check one case with 4 as the number of copies. Ideally it should print 16 copies.

If this is the case, then, there is an issue in the coding where the print number of times is coded. Somewhere the developer has done a mistake. You have to take his help, debug it and then rectify the problem. The field where you have to put your stress is NAST-ANZAL

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have consulted with my ABAP team, but they have suggested that if the print preview of the sales document is showing single copy, then there is no problem with print form/program. and this is the case of mine. There is no issue with 1 copy as input. it is the case with 2 or more copies.

I have checked the NACE thoroughly and there, all the data regarding cond. record etc are well maintained. BASIS team reported no problem with priner settings.

Need your input for the same. what else to be checked and with which team.

Thanks in advance to all.

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dharmendra,

Please consult the same with your Basis team.

Tell them to check print properties of the same.

Thanks

MM

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dharmendra,

Please speak to your ABAPer. He will have to review the ABAP Program in SAPScript or Samrtform.

In case you want to know the name of Smartform / SAPscript access T-Code - NACE, select V1 for Sales Order & click on Output Tyes.

Select relevant Output Type & double click on "Processing routines" on the Left side. Here you can see the Form assigned to the Output Type.

But any analysis & changes would have to be done by ABAP person.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear bala/Sv,

It will be very helpful if you can suggest me the path/configuration to check it. As mentioned above, where can i look for FM to analyze further,

Any path example/testcase to simulate this, will be very useful.

Thanks for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check the code &

print parameters

please check the parameters of FUNCTION MODULE.

balajia