Regards,

Richa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Richa,

Please let us know why you want to go for this custom message in VL09 .Any business application need for it.

As like we use VL09 for reversing the goods issue /reciepts.

BR,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

There is business requirement that if the GR is already done why Vl09 is allowing the reversal.

Regards,

Richa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Richa,

We use VL09 for reversing both the goods issue or goods reciept. This transaction is basically used, like if you want to change the delivery qty or reciept quantity.

Even after reversing any goods reciept for inbound delivery the system will give you SAP standard message, "goods issue cancelled".

I dont feel any harm like, system allows to reverse the goods movement for the deliveries with VL09, as it is meant for.

I suggest that if you want to avoid and keep this restircted to certain set of users, the you must go for authorizations control.

BR,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

Vl09 is reversal of goods issue not for goods receipt

Regards,

Richa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Richa,

As far as I know VL09 Iis common transaction of reversal of outbound and inbound deliveries i.e. goods issue and goods reciept.

Only diffrence is even you reverse goods reciept, you will get message like Goods issue Cancelled, the same like when you reverse an outbound delivery.

Br,

Tushar

Edited by: Tushar Patankar on Feb 11, 2011 5:47 PM