cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant able to edit Interactive forms in NWDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to work with Inactive Forms in webdynpro java, when click the edit on the form it is giving me following error

" ClassID not found in registry"

Internal Error

Plug-In Name: Web Dynpro Adobe Template Designer

Internal Error : com.sap.ide.webdynpro.adobetemplatedesigner

Class : com.sap.ide.webdynpro.adobetemplatedesigner.AdobeDesignerEditorPart

Method : createPartControl

Exception : org.eclipse.swt.SWTException: Class ID not found in registry

I think this is because of version compatibility, would you please suggest me which version of ALD do i need to use to work with Interactive forms for

NWDS version --> SAP NetWeaver 7.2 SP03 PAT0004 and currently i am using ALD9.0 for interactive forms

Please help me in this issue i am looking for the solution from few weeks but i didnu2019t find it

Thanks in advance

Anu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anu,

This would be improper installation of your ALD 9.0 . try to reinstall it .

NWDS 7.2 SP3 still supports ALD 8.0 also .

Regards,

Rakesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rakesh,

I am new to this Adobe forms, and I reinstalled it 3 times but still i am getting same problem, I think i am missing something while installing ald. the things i did was like configured ADS in my server, and then i installed ALD 9.0 by runing "SapALdSetup.exe" , and then i opened NWDS and i found the same problem, so would you please suggest me if i missed any thing.

Thanks

Anu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI rakesh,

This problem was solved but still i am getting following error while opening Interactive forms

C:\Documents and Settings\boppudiu\Application Data\Adobe\Designer\FormDesigner.ini (Access is denied)

I didnt understand why i am getting this error so please help me in this issue

Thanks

Anu