cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Incoming order qty is getting update in GATP planning area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I had created GATP planning area with key fig incoming order qty with time series.

Now In my planning book how this should get populate?

RGDS

V4B.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

V4B,

I don't know what you mean by 'GATP Planning area'. I assume you are talking about Allocation. Please Confirm. If so, the data is either replicated or copied from the Allocation Group. If you are talking about allocation, let me know and I will respond with a configuration link.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

First I would like to say thanks for your Prompt reply.

GATP planning area is temp live cache I created which had been linked to product allocation.

Incoming order qty in planning table / planning book is generally updated from the sales order from R/3.

In my case it is not getting populated.

Rgds

V4B

Former Member
0 Kudos

V4B,

You normally update this KF depending upon how you have configured GATP. You can elect to perform your check directly in the planning area, or you can perform all allocation checks within the Allocation group, and then 'periodically' copy the KF data back and forth between Allocation Group and Planning area, This setting is done in SCM IMG > APO > GATP > Product Allocation > Maintain Product allocation Group. Look at details of your allocation group, if 'Check planning area' is checked, then your new sales order availability checks will be done against your PA, and incoming order quantity is updated immediately with each new ATP check done in ECC. Read the F4 help on this 'Check planning area' field to get an idea of what it is controlling.

More commonly, though, the setting "check planning area" is unchecked. In this case you must copy the current data from the Allocation Group into the planning area. Only then is Incoming order quantity updated. This transaction is /SAPAPO/ATPQ_PAREA_W.

Some nice configuration docs at Best Practices

ATP for Product Allocationhttp://help.sap.com/bp_scmv250/BBLibrary/Documentation/S57_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_DE.doc

DP for Production Allocation

http://help.sap.com/bp_scmv250/BBLibrary/Documentation/S59_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_DE.doc

Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (0)