Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP could not connect to LDAP

former_member192902
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

GRC 5.3

Configured LDAP in OS (windows 2003) level and R/3 level but CUP could not pull the users list from LDAP.. and iR/3 users pulling but when I select any user and continue showing invalid....

I have created LDAP connector, checked and working fine ( connected successfully) and also showing in the Users Data source but not pulling the users from LDAP.

LDAP is connected and working fine in OS Level.

1. We need to use the LDAP users in the GRC CUP... to raise a request or any thing

2. When I created users in LDAP it need to be pop-up in to GRC CUP.

Could any one help me this.

Thanks in advance

With Regards,

Trinadh Bokka

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Trinadh,

did you perform the LDAP mapping? See corresponding chapter in the config guide.

Regards

Dirk

former_member192902
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Dirk

Do we need to do field mapping first before pulling the data?

I just want to check whether users coming to CUP or not..

can you please tell me how to do the mapping in CUP and do we need to do anything in the LDAP (OS level also)

With Regards,

Trinadh Bokka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Trinadh,

sure, you have to do the field mapping before pulling the data. Otherwise the software doesn't know which LDAP field corresponds to the correct AC field.

You can find an How to Guide for this query. Please follow the link:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b089fb71-a3b7-2a10-64a2-8c77243b0...

Regards

Dirk

former_member192902
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Dirk

Before mapping LDAP field values with CUP filed values I have rechecked in the R/3 system with LDAP transaction and R/3 system connected to LDAP but when I am trying to find and pull the filed values in the "Find in the Directory" option I am getting below error

LDAPRC 010 another server is referenced.

after 4 hrs struggling I am posting this question

Can you please help me how resolve this issue.

With Regards,

Trinadh Bokka

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Is that the error in the R/3 system...?

The LDAP connector only needs to be configured in CUP itself - connector and LDAP mapping.

You can also configure it in UME in AS Java and set user source to UME as an alternative.

Frank.