cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non fata errors during check verify ( Upgrade from 5.5 to 7.1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expertz,

In development , during upgrade from 5.5 to 7.1 SP6.

After installing 7.1 and completing unarchieve task , i loaded the repository and did check verify , i found the below mentioned error :

$$$ Non-fatal error (for manual repair).Validation 'CHECK_Code3' contains a non-transportable element: invalid lookup(MDM Status Network [To Be Approved]) to table (VENDORS)

And when i performed "Repair" - still got the same error :

$$$ Non-fatal error (for manual repair). Validation 'CHECK_Code3' contains a non-transportable element: invalid lookup(MDM Status Network [To Be Approved]) to table (VENDORS)

My question: Do i need to make any changes in the validation " CHECK_Code3 expression" ? if yes then what and how? what is the step by step process ?

Second, will these Non- fatal errors will cause any major issue in further step of upgrade / performance?

Awaiting experts revert.

Harmony!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please load your repository with update indices first. it will directly update from the database.

for Non fatal error please check the complete log and see whether is it impacting the sizing of MDM components effectivley

or not .

HTH

thx

Deep

former_member207367
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you tried loading the repository with Updated Indices? if you did not done that please do that and verify the repository

I guess the lookup table Values are not recognized. it happens some times.

Please let us know the findings.

Hope it helps

Thanks

Sowseel