cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Applicable Data Found.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I try to connect my Portal with the solution manager, i want activate the Portal Activity Reporting with this manual: PADC_Activation_Guide.pdf ... i do all steps, but in the Solution Manager eppear No Applicable Data Found. why? whatc ould be the reason?

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please check the note

[1435043 E2E Workload Analysis - No applicable data found|https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1435043]

and please review the wiki site here [no applicable data found|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SMSETUP/WorkloadAnalysis-Noapplicabledatafound]

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shivjansi,

I know this note... i repeat the steps several times and always the same result...

Any other idea?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

What SP level are you on?

Have you apllied the SPA BAsic Functions Note via SNOTE for your SP level?

Have you recently upgraded Solution Manager?

Regards,

Paul

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hey,

Please open portal system and go to System Administrator - System Configuration, in the left side choose Service

Configuration -Application -com.sap.portal.activityreport > service > ActivityReport. So please check if the option Activate Portal Activity report is set to true. If not, please change it to true, save it and try to access it again.

If you have already performe this, check these notes too..

1394562 - EP6 Portal Activity Reporting in Solution Manager7.0

1309740 - Portal Activity Reporting in SAP Solution Manager.

Also, please check you smsy setup for the portal system. Make sure your db and OS are entered correctly and saved without any errors.

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My ST level in Solution Manager is 25 and i apply the SPA BAsic Functions Note via SNOTE.

The com.sap.portal.activityreport is active.

I read this notes several times, and nothing difference...

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you checked SAP Note 1404591 - Missing Portal Activity Reporting data in SolMan 7.0 EHP1?

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

All the needed RFC are wrking? including MDX PARSER ,Pls check all your extractors are working fine?more check on SMD agent log what is says?

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the LM-SERVICE 7.01 SP8.

MDX PARSER work fine, what other RFC is necessary?

I can not see nothing strange in the log in the sdm of my systema java, except this in SMDAgentApplication.1.log:

Feb 9, 2011 4:10:21 PM [Thread[Thread-24,5,main]] Error Parsing date 8-feb-2011 16:10:36:Unparseable date: "8-feb-2011 16:10:36"

What log i have to check?

SMDSystem.1.log

AgentSupportToolReport.log

SMDAgentApplication.1.log

Thanks in advance,

regards,

rohan_hardikar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the SAP note 1251041 and 1394562. But you will not get the details of portal activity reporting in EWA.

Regards,

Rohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem...

Is this error important?

SMDAgentApplication.1.log:

Feb 9, 2011 4:10:21 PM [ThreadThread-24,5,main] Error Parsing date 8-feb-2011 16:10:36:Unparseable date: "8-feb-2011 16:10:36"

I have several times...

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Answers (0)