cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skipped characterists in the inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to skip some of the characteristics in my inspection & wants to check it every after 2 lot (means in 3rd lot). For that I have created dynamic modification rule on the lot creation basis, assigned in the inspection plan & for those MIC, for which I want to apply DMR. In initial case it is working absolutely fine & generates the inspection lot & skipped MICs as per my requirement. Now in my 3rd lot if MIC is rejected then by thumb rule I have to inspect in the 4th lot but system is skipping it in the 4th lot & I have to open the MIC & forced to do it manually. Subsquently succeeding lot data gets wrong.

Is there any way to generate correctly?

Regards

ACP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Was the UD done on the third lot before the 4th lot was created?

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your Inspection stages in DMR. Did you set your DMR at lot level ?

if you set at lot level, then quality level is updated immediately when the inspection lot is created because system assumes that previous lot has been accepted. I think in your case, system does not recongnize the rejection at the 3rd lot because 4th lot would have been triggered before 3rd lot was UD'ed and it just skipped the next lot.

If you set at UD level, system does not update the quality level unless the previous lot was Ud'ed.

Mahee