SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPB7 - Payment/return lots

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a question on FPB7 transaction code. by configuring FICA events 953,953,963 and 964 the payment lots and return lots can be posted automaticallyl. My question is my ABAPer is asking about the structure to configure the above events.

Can you please anybody through some clue on this.

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks & Regards

Aditya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Aditya:

Please read the sticky thread at the top of this forum which explains FQEVENTS usage.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Aditya:

Please read the sticky thread at the top of this forum which explains FQEVENTS usage.

regards,

bill.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run FQEVENTS transaction and pick your event. On the function modules tab, click the change button (pencil icon) under installation specific function modules. In the next screen, click new entries and enter the new function module that your ABAP-er has created. Ask your ABAPer to create the function module as a copy of the sample function module FKK_SAMPLE_0953 and then make the custom changes.

0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thank you very much for your reply and we could trigger the FICA events but when I run the FPB7 transaction code system giving the error message as "NO free key up to no. UTI1100001P9 found for the payment lot". I am not sure why the system throughing the error.

In FICA we won't define any number range for Payment lot or Reconciliation key. but system displaying as No free key upt to no xxxxxx to create paymet lot.

Awaiting your replies.

Thanks & Regards

Aditya.

0 Kudos

Thank you I could figure it. We need to mention the maximum no of items to be transferred with number under the head SPlit into Lots radio button in FPB7.

Thanks to all for your co operation.

Aditya