cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned Orders bucket shift

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Here the problamati scenario is the lets say SNP Optimizer created the planned order in march monthly bucket i.e. start & end date for the order is 01.03.2011 & 02.03.2011 respectively.

But the same order visible in planning book & in product view on 28.02.2011 as avavilability date. Just to add the BOM exlosion date in R/3 for the same order is showing as 28.02.2011.

Need your help to understand the possible cause for this bucket shift.

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member220487
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

There is no shift in the Planned order.

In the SNP planning book, you are seeing the data in planning bucket (looks in your case is Weekly). All the data of the week would be visisble in the same bucket & you can check the details by right click (& display detail) on the value.

This means, in SNP Planning book, the data is only aggregated in the weekly bucket but the planned order dates are as it is.

Hope this solves your query.

Regards,

Nawanit

Former Member
0 Kudos

THANKS for your reply..

but here my concern is not tht..

if the optimizer log shows the order start date X then how the order is showing me in planning book on Y date...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The explosion date in R3 defines the date on which the BOM and routing is to be selected. This can be order start date/ order finish date and date from BOM explosion number if available in R3 and is defined in SPRO.

These Order start date and finish date will be determined in R3 based on the requirements date, inhouse production time, GR processing time and the opening period defined in the scheduled margin key.

Request you to check from R3 side whether these timings are defined.

Optimizer is suggesting one date in APO and these orders are flowing to R3 and based on the scheduling parameters defined getiing changed and coming to APO and hence you are facing this issue.

Thanks,

nandha