cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Interactive Forms on Mobile Devices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear colleaguesu2019,

We are planning to adopt Adobe Interactive Forms (AIF) to our business scenarios but there is prerequisite that AIF must be able to run on mobile devices such as Blackberry/Iphone.

As far as I know current technology of Blackberry/Iphone has limited support to pdf files. I tried to run an AIF on Blackberry but the form did not respond.

Is there any way to run AIF on Blackberry/Iphone or any other third party tool that is available to do that?

Regards

Melih

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

andrs_sarcevic
Contributor
0 Kudos

I tried to run them on iPhone/iPod but didn't work. The PDF is displayed with no interactive capability. Maybe a third-party software? I didn't give much time to dig into that, though.

Cheers,

Andres.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andres,

we would like to use the iPad to fill out an interactive form. But obviously there is no app you could use for that. Once I searched the net for this issue I found a thread where a developer stated to create a corresponding app for this need. The mentioned sap note is as of 2006. In the meantime there should be some progress in this matter since customers keep on asking for a solution.

Could anyone from SAP make a suggestion here?

Cheers,

Alexander

andrs_sarcevic
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

Sorry to say, but you'll be stuck for a while if want to use an interactive form on an iPad. I am not aware of any app or such... if you find a solution, let me know.

What I can suggest you is to look for some alternative solutions, like BSP for example. I developed a PO and Leave Approval process using BSP and executed from an iPhone/iPod/iPad and worked very well. At the time I followed [this excellent blog|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/11662] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];, written by Roy Rozenblum.

You may also want to check out [this other one|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/22129] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];, by John Moy.

Cheers,

Andres.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the link below:

[;

Thanks & Regards,

Sanoosh