Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Office in Abroad

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

How to map the sales office located in abroad say an instance France where VAT sales tax is applicable.

I have domestic sales offices in India which are created as plants. Similarly i can create the German sales offcie also as a plant and do export STO. Then sales happens from France to domestic customers.

How to handle the output Tax part. Currently I have one sales org for Indian operations. Shuld i create one more sales org for France?

If i creat the plant France, then my materials will have tax country FR along with IN in materail masters , But if dont create sales org for France then there wont be any tax country for France in customer master?

Pls advise.

Thanks,

Reg,

JJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the sales activities are going to take place predominently in France, then, I think, it is better to have a new sales organisation for France so that all your tax related issues will be taken care of.

But just having a new sales organisation is not enough due to the fact, a material master in one sale organisation would be having full tax as tax classification and if you want to differentiate for the other sales organisation, system will not consider. Whatever you make changes in tax classification, the same will be copied to other sales org also.

So you also have to maintain different tax classification in OVK1 and differentiate the tax code assignment by having tables like 041 and 042 in V/07 for your tax condition type.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi ji,

I have done the same as you suggested. Thanks heaps!!!!

Reg,

JJ

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any update is highly appreciated!!!!

Thanks in Advance.

Reg,

JJ