cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM Master data issue

0 Kudos

Dear all,

We want to begin using the INPUT PROCEDURE addin in our QM module, we already have customized this addin but now we are facing a master data issue, that is, when we update the inspection characteristics master data, the actual inspection plans do not take this changes into account.

My first question is: Is there any way to force the actual inspection plans to be updated with the actual inspections characteristics parameters ?

In particular, we want to force the option 'Input processing' in the control indicator, and the Input processing value in the Quant. Data.

Alternatively, is there any way to mass update this informations directly at inspection plan-characteristic level ?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

what i understood is u are doing some changes in MIC and u want those changes to be updated in inspection plan.

for this go to spro -qm - client level settings - tick 'Replace master insp. characteristics'

whenever u do changes in mic and save , system will show list of inspection plan in whcih this mic is used, u can select those and do mass changes

0 Kudos

Hello,

I followed this steps, actually already had the 'Replace master insp. characteristics' indicator set, however, when I do changes in a MIC, either creating a new version or not, the system does not show the list of where used plans.

Maybe is there further customizations ?

Thanks a lot!

Former Member
0 Kudos

which type of mic is that ?

this functionality works for refrence mic

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply,

We are mainly using Complete copy model MICs... so guess that's why it's not working ?

With this Complete copy model MICs the only way would be to update plans trough a Legacy or something similar ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

as per my knowledge u have to use some lsmw or bdc for this, no standard way

0 Kudos

Hi again,

It took me a while but I finally achivied it trough a legcy.

thanks

Answers (0)