cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100% disount in pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to define a condition type that allows a 100% discount (free items). There is no scale or "buy three get one free" type thing - just a straight-forward condition whereby we can ship goods for free. How can I do this.

I know one way is that of CONDITION BASE VALUE FORMULA 28: 100% DISCOUNT, but is there any other way?

Regards

Nidhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can define a new item category determination for that line item, wherein the item category has 100% discount Pricing.

VOV7 - business data - assign 100% discount.

Also during order creation- you can assign the item category manually. this will effect for any material.

Rgds

Rheya

Edited by: Rheya on Feb 11, 2011 7:12 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use the Item Category TANN in Sales Order which is for Free Of Charge item with Pricing B (100% discount).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it like one on one free goods or is it normally ur customer wants to deliver free items to the customer?

If ur requirement is to ship free goods to the customer i think you can use item category kln or klx.Hope this may be of some help to you.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check this

maintain condition record for 100% whether it is K004 or K007 condition types & discount and check

balajia