Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCM 7.0 EHP1 upgrade

former_member199694
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

We are currently at SCM 5.0 Support Stack-17 and planning to upgrade to SCM 7.0 EHP1.

When I read the Inst guide, it says, find the equivalent package level in target packs (include them as part of upgrade.)

Choose Target support pack level.

When I look at the Service market place,

Software Downloads ---> Installation and Upgrades ---> Browse our download catalog --> SAP Application components --> SAPSCM --> SAPSCM 7.0 -> SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.0 --> Upgrade ---> Solaris --> ORACLE

The downloads have Oracle / SAP ABA / PI Basis etc. It does not have any SCM related support packs.

My question is - if above path is correct? / where to see SCM part of support packs? Is there not a single set of support packs for SCM 7.0 EHP1 ?

Is there any Source / Target type of selection as in Support Stacks.

Thanks,

RajS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

peter_dzurov
Contributor
0 Kudos

Agree with Juan, you need to use Maintenance optimizer on your Solution manager. Please bear in mind that you need to have your SCM correctly defined in Solution landscape (SMSY).

former_member199694
Participant
0 Kudos

Juan Reyes / Peter Dzurov. -- Thanks..Yes. I would be using MOPZ for doing so. However, I would like to see the support packs in the download page.

Soujanya Holla - When searched the path.--

-http://service.sap.com/swdc --> SupportPackage and Patches --> My Company's Application Components" --> SAP SCM -->SAP SCM ENHANCE PACKAGE --> No data available.

Thanks,

RajS

peter_dzurov
Contributor
0 Kudos

According to PAM EHP1 for SCM is in Ramp Up phase. Are you Ramp-Up customer? Maybe this is the reason why you cannot see packages in Download area.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with the fact that I would like to see the SP-Stacks (not Packages) in the Marketplace with all the details (e.g. the RIN) and not be forced to use SolMan MOPZ for this (to which I often have no access).

The planning phase should be available without MOPZ.

If you agree please "Feedback" to SAP as a request.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you used MOPZ?... Maintainance Optimizer should list the Support packages required and add them to your download basket.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to see the SCM 7.01 Support packs, then follow the path below:

http:/service.sap.com/swdc-> Support Packages and Patches-> My Company's Application Components->SAP SCM-> SAP SCM ENHANCE PACKAGE-> EHP1 FOR SAP SCM 7.0

In the Installation and Upgrade section, you will only find the DVDs required for installing or upgrading SCM 7.01

Rgds,

Soujanya