Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc Status 30 - Ready for Dispatch

rohan_hardikar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a Program to send Idocs to the Partner and I am using the FM MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE for the same.

In the Partner Profile, Output mode is set to "Transfer Idoc Immediately".

But, when I execute the program, everytime the status of idoc comes as 30(Idoc ready for dispatch).

Please let me if anything is missing in the program, so that I can dispatch the idocs successfully.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member404244
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the receiver side partner profiles..In we20 You need to specify the process code and message type..Please check.

You can use the program RSEOUT00 to change the status from 30 to 12...

Regards,

Nagaraj

7 REPLIES 7

former_member404244
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the receiver side partner profiles..In we20 You need to specify the process code and message type..Please check.

You can use the program RSEOUT00 to change the status from 30 to 12...

Regards,

Nagaraj

0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraj,

Thanks for the answer. We can push the idocs using the program RSEOUT00.

But is there any way to do this through my Z Program?

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi,

From your custom program call the report RSEOUT00 if you want to send the IDOC immediately. or schedule the job for RSEOUT00.

0 Kudos

Not sure if you are already doing this; As per the help for FM MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE,

A COMMIT WORK must be dispatched in the calling program, otherwise the IDocs may not be dispatched.

Do you have an explicit commit work after the FM call and if not, can you check if it makes the differece?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have an explicit COMMIT WORK after calling FM "MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE". This will generate IDocs with status "03". WE14 (RSEOUT00) can be used to convert status 30 to 03. (Yellow to Green status)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It happens sometime that the IDOC's get stuck in the queue even after executing the RSEOUT00 report.

Thanks,

Manish

ajoy_chakraborty
Participant
0 Kudos

In addtion to RSEOUT00 and COMMIT...please check with your middleware team too. Sometimes, if the adapters are down, Idocs won't go out of your system. In that case, status won't change for Idocs