cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate accrual against selected ship to party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a very strange business requirement where we want to accrue rebates manually and the ability to select ship to party in the rebate. Say for example there is a sold to party X and has several ship to parties A, B and C. Now, when I do manual accrual, I should have teh ability in teh rebate to select ship to party B.

We did considerable amount of research to accomplish the easiest way to find it can be done by changing the ship to manually in the rebate credit memo but the business don't want to do it manually.

So, if someone can suggest as to what would be the best way to have it configured in reabte agreement itself that would be excellent.

Thanks very much

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi swetha,

as for as my knowledge is concerned it will accrue against SP as per standard SAP.

no it is not possible to select SH for accurals.

this can be done as you said but FUNCTIONALLY.

but thinking TECHNICALLY, this might be possible but you need to check with an ABAPER on the same.

develop a Z screen which contains F4 values in partner options and what ever the accured amount in the settle ment screen carry into this screen and try to settle it.

please check and confirm

balajia