cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disp and Serv node are grey in RZ20 for Portal system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have installed sapccmsr agents on all portal systesm but while checking in rz20 Disp and Serv nodes are in grey color. While data for operating system is coming properly.

Kindly suggest to resolve this porblem.

Thank you.

Regards,

Akhilesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Akhileash,

This behaviour is related to the specific MTE Class assigend to the MTE.

Properties of PMU\cipmu_PMU_45\...\Background\Utilisation

MTE class BtcWpUtilisation

The BtcWpUtilisation MTE class is related to an active data supplier, mainly this means that the data collector does not run every 5, 10, 15 or 60 minutes but it just send new monitoring data when there is new data available.

If you look to the properties of this MTE and you select the 'General' tab then you will see that the node is deactivated by default after 15 seconds when the data supplier does not sent data in this period.

The parameter should be changed to 0 in order to avoid, that the monitor goes inactive. Thsi will avoid the white colour in the MTE in RZ20 and therefore the colour in DSWP will not be grey either.

I hope this helps you to address the issue,

Regards,

Jay Soma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

have you activate the background dispatching?

do so by RZ21 >Choose Technical Infrastructure > Method Execution > Activate Background Dispatching

refer this also [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/1e/ec9e38f0d92936e10000009b38f8cf/content.htm|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/1e/ec9e38f0d92936e10000009b38f8cf/content.htm]

Jansi

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Akhilesh,

Have you done the configuration with Visual Admin ? Was it thrown any warnings or errors?

Is there any unicode non-unicode conflict existing? Please check the note 1163719.

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have installed sapccmsr agent correctly from visual admin as i can see that in RZ21 -> remote agents.

Also the dispatcher job is running file.

Regards,

Akhilesh.